Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Margaret M Brennan, M.D.
Director, Noninvasive Cardiology at GBMC
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Expertise: Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiovascular Diseases, Clinical Cardiology, Echocardiography, General Cardiology, Heart Disease, Heart Failure, Hypertension, Valvular Heart Disease ...read more
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Cardiology - GBMC
Appointment Phone: 443-997-0270
6701 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21204 map
- Director, Noninvasive Cardiology at GBMC
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
Centers & Institutes
- MD, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine (1981)
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center / Internal Medicine (1984)
- Vanderbilt University Hospital / Internal Medicine (1986)
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland / Clinical Pharmacology (1985)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Cardiology (1989)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease (1989)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1986)
Activities & Honors
- American College of Cardiology, Fellow
- American College of Physicians, Fellow
- American Heart Association, Clinical Cardiology Council
- American Society of Echocardiography
- National Board of Echocardiography, 2006