I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Glenn Michael Silber, M.D.
Expertise: Allergic Diseases, Allergy and Immunology
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
Appointment Phone: 410-550-2300
1800 Orleans St.
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Glenn Silber is an assistant professor of pediatrics at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His areas of clinical expertise include allergic diseases and allergy and immunology.
Dr. Silber received his M.D. from the University of Tennessee College of Medicine. He completed his residency at LeBonheur Children’s Medical Center and performed a fellowship in allergy and clinical immunology at Johns Hopkins.
Dr. Silber was recognized as a Top Doctor by Baltimore magazine in 2011.
- MD, University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine (1980)
- LeBonheur Children's Medical Center / Pediatrics (1984)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Allergy and Clinical Immunology (1987)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatrics (1986)
- American Board of Allergy & Immunology / Allergy & Immunology (1989)
Activities & Honors
- Top Doctor, Baltimore Magazine, 2011