Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Glenn Michael Silber, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Expertise: Allergic Diseases, Allergy and Immunology
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Appointment Phone: 410-550-2300
600 N. Wolfe Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Glenn Silber is an assistant professor of pediatrics at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His areas of clinical expertise include allergic diseases and allergy and immunology.
Dr. Silber received his M.D. from the University of Tennessee College of Medicine. He completed his residency at LeBonheur Children’s Medical Center and performed a fellowship in allergy and clinical immunology at Johns Hopkins.
Dr. Silber was recognized as a Top Doctor by Baltimore magazine in 2011.
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
- MD, University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine (1980)
- LeBonheur Children's Medical Center / Pediatrics (1984)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Allergy and Clinical Immunology (1987)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatrics (1986)
Activities & Honors
- Top Doctor, Baltimore Magazine, 2011