Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Martin Auster, M.D.
Director of Diagnostic Imaging, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Languages: English, Spanish
Expertise: Diagnostic Radiology
Research Interests: Dispnea; Analgesics; Pain Management; Disease Progression; Ultrasonography
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Appointment Phone: 443-997-7237
600 N. Wolfe Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 410-550-2948
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. Martin Auster is an Assistant Professor in the Johns Hopkins Medicine Department of Radiology and Radiological Science. He specializes in interventional and diagnostic radiology.
Dr. Auster received his M.D. from Drexel University in 1977, and performed a residency in radiology at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine Montefiore Medical Center in 1982. He completed a fellowship in cardiovascular interventional radiology at Johns Hopkins in 1984 and joined the staff of Johns Hopkins thereafter. Dr. Auster is certified in diagnostic, vascular, and interventional radiology by the American Board of Radiology.
- Director of Diagnostic Imaging, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Departments / Divisions
- Radiology and Radiological Science - Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology
- MD, Hahnemann University School of Medicine (1977)
- Montefiore Medical Center / Radiology (1982)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (1984)
- American Board of Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology (1984)
- American Board of Radiology / Vascular & Interventional Radiology (1995, 2017)
Research & Publications
Selected PublicationsView all on Pubmed
Hematologic malignancies with extramedullary spread of disease: Case 3. Extra-nodal Hodgkin's disease presenting as rapidly progressive liver failure