Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Jill Stacie Ratain, M.D.
Request an Appointment
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 443-997-1552
5501 Hopkins Bayview Circle
Asthma and Allergy Center
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. Ratain has a broad interest in clinical rheumatology, with particular interest in rheumatoid arthritis. She is an alumna of the Hopkins fellowship program and interacts with rheumatology fellows, residents, and medical students during their rotations at the Good Samaritan Hospital clinical practice site. She is known as an excellent clinician and teacher.
- MD, Yale University School of Medicine (1984)
- George Washington University School of Medicine / Internal Medicine (1987)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Rheumatology (1989)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1987)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Rheumatology (1990, 2010)
Research & Publications
Activities & Honors
- Fellow of the American College of Rheumatology
- Member of the Maryland Society of Rheumatic Disease