Clinical Trial Keywords:
Diabetic Retinopathy, Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Scott IU, Bressler NM, Bressler SB, Browning DJ, Chan CK et al and the Diabetic Retinopathy Clinical Research Network Study Group. Agreement Between Clinician and Reading Center Gradings of Diabetic Retinopathy Severity Level at Baseline in a Phase 2 Study of Intravitreal Bevacizumab for Diabetic Macular Edema. Retina 2008;28(1):36-404
159. Klein ML, Ferris FL, Armstrong J, Hwang T, Chew E, Bressler SB, Chandra SR and the AREDS Research Group: Retinal precursors and the development of geographic atrophy in age-related macular degeneration. Ophthalmology 2008;115(6):1026-1031.
160. Ip MS, Bressler SB, Antoszyk AN, Flaxel CJ.Kim JE, Friedman SM, Qin H and the Diabetic Retinopathy Clinical Research Network: A Randomized Trial Comparing Intravitreal Triamcinolone and Focal/Grid Photocoagulation for Diabetic Macular Edema: Baseline Features. Retina 2008:28(7):919-930.
161. Diabetic Retinopathy Clinical Research Network. Randomized Trial Comparing Intravitreal Triamcinolone Acetonide and Focal/Grid Photocoagulation for Diabetic Macular Edema. (Dr. S Bressler is a co-investigator in the DRCR.net) Ophthalmology 2008 Sep;115(9):1447-1459.e10
162. AREDS Report No. 23: The Relationship of Dietary w-3 Long-Chain Polyunsaturated Fatty Acid Intake with Incident Age-Related Macular Degeneration. (Dr. Susan Bressler is a member of the AREDS research group). Arch of Ophthal, 2008:126(9):1274-1279.
163. Browning DJ, Altaweel MM, Bressler NM, Bressler SB, Scott IU and the Diabetic Retinopathy Clinical Research Network: Diabetic Macular Edema: What is focal and what is diffuse? Am J Ophthalmol 2008 Nov;146(5):649-55.
164. Solomon SD and Bressler SB: Increased Caucasian Prevalence of Medium and Large Drusen, Focal Pigment Abnormalities, and Advanced Age-related Macular Degeneration Relative to other Ethnic Groups. US Ophthalmic Review, .2008:(3)57-61.
165. Chew EY, Sperduto RD, Milton RC, Clemmons TE, Gensler GR, Bressler SB et al : Risk of Advanced Age-related Macular Degeneration Following Cataract Surgery in the Age-Related Eye Disease Study. AREDS Report 25. Ophthalmololgy 2009:116(2)297-303.
166. Glassman AR, Beck RW, Browning DJ, Danis RP, Kollman C, for theDiabetic Retinopathy Clinical Research Network Study Group: Comparison of Optical Coherence Tomography Retinal Thickness Measurements in Diabetic Macular Edema with and without Reading Center Manual Grading from a Clinical Trials Perspective. (Dr. Susan Bressler is a member of the DRCR.net) IOVS, 2009:20(2)560-566.
167. Diabetic Retinopathy Clinical Research Network: Three-year Followup of a Randomized Trial Comparing Focal/Grid Photocoagulation and Intravitreal Triamcinolone for Diabetic Macular Edema (Dr. Susan Bressler is a member of the DRCR.net). Arch Ophthalmol, 2009: 127(3)245-251.
168. Sun JK, Aiello LP, Stockman M, et al. For the Diabetic RetinopathyClinical Research Network: Effects of Dilation on Electronic-ETDRS Visual Acuity (EVA) in Diabetic Patients (Dr. S Bressler is a member of The Network). Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2009: 50(4)1580-4.
169. Browning DJ, Apte RS, Bressler SB, et al and the Diabetic Retinopathy Clinical Research Network. Association of the Extent of Diabetic Macular Edema as Assessed by Optical Coherence Tomography with Visual Acuity and Retinal Outcome Variables. Retina. 2009;29(3):300-5.
170. Chang MA, Bressler SB: Photodynamic Therapy for Chronic Pigment Epithelial Detachment in Central Serous Chorioretinopathy. Canadian Journal of Ophthalmology, 2009;44(2)221-222
171. Scott IU, Danis RP, Bressler SB Bressler NM, Browning DJ, et al for the Diabetic Retinopathy Clinical Research Network: Effect of Focal/Grid Photocoagulation on Visual Acuity and Retinal Thickening in Eyes with Non-Center Involved Clinically Significant Diabetic Macular Edema. Retina 2009;29(5)613-617.