Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Women’s and Men’s Health
More people are seeking help with common pelvic floor and pelvic girdle dysfunction, such as bowel and bladder changes or pain during sexual intercourse. These conditions may arise due to complications with pregnancy, from childbirth, following surgery, or as part of the natural aging process.
Our fellowship trained and board certified physicians and therapists use the most effective techniques and the latest technologies, privately and discretely, to pinpoint the source of your pelvic health problem. We will develop a plan of care, specific to your needs, to help you achieve your goals.
Call us today to schedule an appointment or to learn more about how we can treat your pelvic dysfunction.
Watch physical therapist Julie Everett talk about cancer-related sexual dysfunction, menopausal side effects, symptom management and more in the "Keys to Sexual Wellness for Cancer Survivors" webinar.
Common conditions treated
- Dyspareunia (Painful Intercourse)
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Pelvic Girdle Pain
- Prenatal & Postpartum Periods
- Sacroiliac Pain and Dysfunction
- Urinary & Fecal Incontinence
- Biofeedback for neuromuscular training or relaxation
- Compression Bandaging and Customized Garments
- Manual Therapy Techniques including mobilization, muscle energy techniques, and myofascial release
- Modalities (Electrical Stimulation, Laser, Moist Heat, TENS, Ultrasound)
- Rehabilitative Ultrasound Imaging (RUSI)
Request an Appointment
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.