More people are seeking help with common pelvic floor and pelvic girdle dysfunction, such as bowel and bladder changes or pain during sexual intercourse. These conditions may arise due to complications with pregnancy, from childbirth, following surgery, or as part of the natural aging process.
Our fellowship trained and board certified physicians and therapists use the most effective techniques and the latest technologies, privately and discretely, to pinpoint the source of your pelvic health problem. We will develop a plan of care, specific to your needs, to help you achieve your goals.
Call us today to schedule an appointment or to learn more about how we can treat your pelvic dysfunction.
Common conditions treated
- Dyspareunia (Painful Intercourse)
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Pelvic Girdle Pain
- Prenatal & Postpartum Periods
- SacroIlliac Pain and Dysfunction
- Urinary & Fecal Incontinence
- Biofeedback for neuromuscular training or relaxation
- Compression Bandaging and Customized Garments
- Manual Therapy Techniques including mobilization, muscle energy techniques, and myofascial release
- Modalities (Electrical Stimulation, Laser, Moist Heat, TENS, Ultrasound)
- Rehabilitative Ultrasound Imaging (RUSI)