Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
The Johns Hopkins University Department of PM&R offers a variety of educational opportunities to practicing rehabilitation professionals for CEU and CME credits.
- Brain Injury
- Critical Care Rehabilitation
- Dystonia and Spasticity Practicum
- Spinal Disorders
Dates: November 3 - November 5, 2016.
Location: Johns Hopkins East Baltimore Medical Campus
The three-day conference includes:
- Pre-conference sessions include “Learning How to Conduct Quality Improvement Projects and Activity” and “Mobility Promotion in Post-ICU Hospital Settings.”
- New Pediatric Critical Care Track - Choose between two conference tracks: adult or pediatric early rehabilitation.
- Seven workshops - Delve into issues in your ICU setting, explore hospital-wide activity and mobility promotion, or learn strategies for culture change.
Date: November 10, 2016
Location: Johns Hopkins Hospital, Chevy Chase Bank Conference Center
The Clinical Showcase includes over 50 posters and presentations across the continuum of rehabilitation and varied patient populations, including:
- Quality Improvement and Research
- Clinical Practice Initiatives / Case Studies
- Program Development