Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Working in Rehabilitation Therapy Services at Hopkins offers extraordinary opportunities and experiences you can’t compare to any place else.
Why Work at Hopkins?
- Diverse patient population
- Clinical showcase
- Work with world-renowned professionals “Best of the Best”
- Academic medical setting
- Participate in teaching rounds
- Welch Medical Library
- Multidisciplinary team
- Professional development program
- Clinical cross training
- Department-hosted CE courses
- Continuing education courses- internationally-renowned clinical educators
- Specialty certifications – AMPS, Lymphedema, STAR, CHT
- Research study
- Internships- CIIRP, MICU, Neurosciences
- Physical Therapist Residency Program - Neurology and Orthopedic
- Opportunity to present/attend national conferences
- New Graduate Mentorship- 3 months of extensive training
- Clinical ladders
- Power Journal Club
- Clinical instructor
- Human Resources benefits - Our people are our number one asset. When it comes to our benefits and Hopkins perks, we have everything you’d expect from a large company and much more.
- Living in Baltimore. Baltimore offers a unique blend of historic charm, ethnic heritage and urban vitality, serving a community of people of all backgrounds and interests.
- Volunteer Services- Volunteering is an important part of selecting the right health professional. Volunteering provides valuable insight into the rehabilitation field and fulfills a necessary requirement for most academic programs.