Working in Rehabilitation Therapy Services at Hopkins offers extraordinary opportunities and experiences you can’t compare to any place else
Why Work at Hopkins?
- Diverse Patient Population
- Clinical Showcase
- Work with world renowned professionals “Best of the Best”
- Academic Medical Setting
- Participate in Teaching Rounds
- Medical Library
- Multi Disciplinary Team
- Professional Development Program
- Clinical Cross Training
- Department Hosted CE Courses
- Continuing Education Courses- Internationally Renowned Clinical Educators
- Specialty Certification – AMPS, Lymphedema, STAR, CHT
- Research Study
- Internships- CIIRP, MICU, Neurosciences
- Physical Therapist Residency Program - Neurology and Orthopedic
- Opportunity to Present/Attend National Conferences
- New Graduate Mentorship- 3 months of extensive training
- Clinical Ladders
- Education Money & Time- Minimum $450.00 per year
- Power Journal Club
- Clinical Instructor
- Human Resources Benefits - Our people are our number one asset. When it comes to our benefits and Hopkins perks, we have everything you’d expect from a large company and much more.
- Living in Baltimore. Baltimore offers a unique blend of historic charm, ethnic heritage and urban vitality, serving a community of people of all backgrounds and interests.
- Volunteer Services- Volunteering is an important part of selecting the right health professional. Volunteering provides valuable insight into the rehabilitation field and fulfills a necessary requirement for most academic programs.