Johns Hopkins Medicine provides a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters intellectual discovery, creates and transmits innovative knowledge, improves human health, and provides medical leadership to the world. Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation is among The Johns Hopkins Hospital’s list of nationally and internationally recognized specialties. We are a world-class rehabilitation therapy department always looking for top talent to continue the tradition in excellence.
Opportunities within The Johns Hopkins Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Department:
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation School of Medicine
- Physiatry – Rehabilitation Medicine
- Rehabilitation Psychology
- Management and Administration
- Rehabilitation Therapy Services is committed to providing best practice quality of care for our patients in a variety of settings to include acute care, comprehensive inpatient, pediatrics, outpatient, wound care, and psychiatry.
For additional information about the benefits of a career at Johns Hopkins, please visit Working at Hopkins.