Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Department Affiliation: Primary: Medicine, Division of Clinical Pharmacology; Secondary: Pharmacology and Molecular Sciences
Degree: M.D., University of Utah
Rank: Associate Professor
Telephone Number: 410-955-8181
Fax Number: 410-614-9978
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
School of Medicine Address: Room 503 Halsted, 600 N. Wolfe Street, Baltimore, MD 21287
- Antimicrobial Chemotherapy
- Hospital-Based Medical Practices
- Internal Medicine Collaboration with Ophthalmologic Clinical Trials
- Petty, B.G. Identifying and reducing complications of outpatient medications, Am. J. Health-Sys. Pharm., 15:207-208, 2000. Pub Med Reference
- Urban, B.A., McCormick, R., Fishman, E.R., Lillemoe, K.D., and Petty, B.G. Fulminant Clostridium septicum infection of hepatic metastases presenting as pneumoperitoneum, Am. J. Roentgenol., 174:962-964, 2000. Pub Med Reference
- Chaudhry, V., Guiliani, M., Petty, B.G., Lee, D., Seyedsadr, M., Hilt, D., and Cornblath, D.R. Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled tolerability pharmacokinetic trial of recombinant-methionyl human neurotrophin-3 (r-metHuNT3) in healthy subjects, Muscle Nerve, 23:189-192, 2000. Pub Med Reference
- Photodynamic therapy of subfoveal choroidal neovascularization in age-related macular degeneration with verteporfin. Two-year results of 2 randomized clinical trials - TAP Report 2 Treatment of Age-related Macular Degeneration with Photodynamic Therapy (TAP) Study Group (Dr. Brent G. Petty is a member of the TAP Study Group). Arch. Ophthal., 119:198-207, 2001. Pub Med Abstract Not Available.
- Katz, J., Feldman, M.A., Bass, E.B., Lubomski, L.H., Tielsch, J.M., Petty, B.G., Fleisher, L.A., and Schein, O.D. Adverse intra-operative medical events and their association with anesthesia management strategies in cataract surgery, Ophthalmology, 108:1721-1726, 2001. Pub Med Reference
- Creticos, P.S., Adams, W.P., Petty, B.G., Lewis, L.D., Singh, G.J.P., Kattignavong, A.P., Molzon, J.A., Martinez, M.N., Lietman, P.L., and Williams, R.L. A methacholine challenge dose-response study for development of a pharmacodynamic bioequivalence methodology for albuterol metered-dose inhalers, J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 110:713-720, 2002. Pub Med Reference
- Brotman, D.J., Segal, J.B., Jain, J.T., Petty, B.G., and Kickler, T.S. Limitations of D-dimer testing in unselected inpatients with suspected venous thromboembolism, Am. J. Med. 114:276-282, 2003. Pub Med Reference
- Mercado, D.L. and Petty, B.G. Perioperative medication management, Med. Clin. North Amer. 87:41–57, 2003. Pub Med Reference
- Katz, J., Feldman, M.A., Bass, E.B., Lubomski, L.H., Tielsch, J.M., Petty, B.G., Fleisher, L.A., and Schein, O.D. Risk and benefits of anticoagulant and antiplatelet medication use before cataract surgery, Ophthalmology 110:1784-1788, 2003. Pub Med Reference
- Petty, B.G. The place for ACE inhibitors, J. Gen. Intern. Med. 19:710-711, 2004. Pub Med Reference