From left to right: Dr. David Tunkel, Dr. Margaret
Skinner and Dr. Emily Boss often work
together as they evaluate and treat children for
ear, nose and throat conditions.
The care of children with diseases of the ear, nose and throat requires a unique perspective. For both common illnesses, such as tonsillitis or ear infections, and more complex disorders, such as head and neck masses and chronic ear disease, Johns Hopkins Pediatric Otolaryngology offers integrated, comprehensive care in a child-friendly and family-centered environment.
Our experts include:
- Pediatric otolaryngologists (ear, nose, and throat surgeons)
- Nurse practitioner
- Speech language pathologists
Patients who wish to be seen at the Johns Hopkins Division of Pediatric Otolaryngology should contact us.
Pediatric Otolaryngology Locations:
- Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center
- Johns Hopkins Health Care & Surgery Center at Green Spring Station
- Johns Hopkins Health Care & Surgery Center at White Marsh
Please call us at 443-997-6467 (443-997-OHNS) to make an appointment at any location.