Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Dental Conditions and Treatments
At Johns Hopkins, we are committed to delivering the best dental care for our patients in a hospital setting. Our team of maxillofacial and oral surgeons and dentistry experts includes:
- General dentists
- Maxillofacial prosthodontists
- Oral and maxillofacial surgeons
- Dental hygienists
Comprehensive Dental Care
We are able to treat the full-spectrum of oral, dental, and jaw-related problems—from simple cavities to restorations of lost or damaged teeth. Our team also specializes in complex dental reconstructions, caring for patients with dental-related conditions because of cancer treatment, as well as correcting jaw deformities and jaw traumas.
Dental Conditions We Treat:
- Dry mouth (Sjogren’s syndrome)
- Jaw-related conditions
- Oral cancer
- Oral hygiene
- Sleep apnea
- Teeth conditions
- Complex restorations
- Cone beam CT-guided implant restorations
- Cosmetic treatments
- Crowns, bridges, and other cast restorations
- Dental care for medically compromised patients
- Dental implants
- General dentistry
- Jaw-related treatments
- Maxillofacial prosthetics/dental oncology
- Mouth guards/bite splints
- Oral surgery/extractions/biopsies
- Root canal (endodontics)
To make an appointment, call us at 443-997-6467.