Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Dental Conditions and Treatments
At Johns Hopkins, we are committed to delivering the best dental care for our patients in a hospital setting. Our team of maxillofacial and oral surgeons and dentistry experts includes:
- General dentists
- Maxillofacial prosthodontists
- Oral and maxillofacial surgeons
- Dental hygienists
Comprehensive Dental Care
We are able to treat the full-spectrum of oral, dental, and jaw-related problems—from simple cavities to restorations of lost or damaged teeth. Our team also specializes in complex dental reconstructions, caring for patients with dental-related conditions because of cancer treatment, as well as correcting jaw deformities and jaw traumas.
Dental Conditions We Treat:
- Dry mouth (Sjogren’s syndrome)
- Jaw-related conditions
- Oral cancer
- Oral hygiene
- Sleep apnea
- Teeth conditions
- Complex restorations
- Cone beam CT-guided implant restorations
- Cosmetic treatments
- Crowns, bridges, and other cast restorations
- Dental care for medically compromised patients
- Dental implants
- General dentistry
- Jaw-related treatments
- Maxillofacial prosthetics/dental oncology
- Mouth guards/bite splints
- Oral surgery/extractions/biopsies
- Root canal (endodontics)
To make an appointment, call us at 443-997-6467.