The Johns Hopkins Division of Audiology (Hopkins Hearing) provides a comprehensive approach to hearing health care services for patients of all ages. The Division of Audiology provides patients with the following services:
- Hearing tests for children and adults
- Hearing aid evaluations, fittings and repairs
- Hearing Loss preventive care
- Auditory brainstem response evaluations
- Follow-up for universal newborn hearing screenings
Call us at 443-997-6467 to refer a patient, schedule an appointment for a hearing aid evaluation, or to purchase hearing protection devices.