Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
- Patient education, crisis intervention, side effect management and pediatric sedation for inpatients and outpatients varying in age and acuity levels—from ambulatory to critical; benign and malignant entities.
- Nurses assist with specialized radiation procedures including implants, stereotactic radiosurgery, HDR brachytherapy, IV contrast administration and IV administration of radioisotopes.
- All ages
- All malignancies, as well as benign diagnoses
Number of Beds
- Weinberg Lower Levels 1 and 2:
- 13 exam rooms
- 1 consultation room
- 5 linear accelerators
- 2 simulators (1CT AqSim)
- 1 Gamma Knife
- Green Spring Station:
- 4 exam rooms
- 2 consultation rooms
- 1 linear accelerator
- 1 simulator
- Monday-Friday; day shift; no holidays
- 70 percent RN; with clinical technician support
- 1 to 2 years RN experience required; oncology experience preferred
- 8 weeks; includes classroom and clinical experience