Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Harriet Lane: Primary care for children newborn to 21 years of age.
Pediatric Specialty Clinic: Care for children newborn to 21 years of age who are seen by any of the 20 subspecialty services at the Johns Hopkins Children’s Center. The Lipid clinic sees patients into adulthood.
- All children ages newborn to 21.
- Harriet Lane: Includes well and sick child care, adolescent care, Intensive Primary Care for HIV patients, safety center, immunizations, behavioral and legal advocacy.
- Pediatric Specialty Clinic: Includes Adoption, allergy, chronic fatigue, dermatology, endocrine, genetics, TI, hematology, infectious disease, immunology, lipid, orthopedics, pulmonary, theumatology, surgery/burns, urology and vascular.
- Harriet Lane: Primary care
- Pediatric Specialty Clinic: Varies according to specialty
- Monday through Friday. No nights or weekends
- RN, LPN, CA
- RN 7% AD, 78 % BSN, 15% MSN
- 13 percent Clinical Technician
- Average of 4 weeks