I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Johns Hopkins Lifeline is a hospital based critical care transport program within the Department of Emergency Medicine. The Lifeline team works within an interdisciplinary model to promote safe and timely transports of critically ill and injured patients across a variety of disciplines. Transport modes include: in-house, ground and air.
- Adult and Pediatric Critical Care
- All Medical and Surgical Disciplines
Nurse Patient Ratio
- One to One, with 2 - 3 providers with the patient on transport.
- Variety Available
- 12/24 hours shifts
- Must have minimum 2 years ICU/ED ICU Experience. Transport experience preferred.
- Experienced RN’s will receive a comprehensive orientation to the transport arena dependant upon experience and comfort levels
- Competency based orientation
- 8 to 12 weeks
The Lifeline of Johns Hopkins
One of the first of its kind in this region, The Johns Hopkins Lifeline Transportation program was designed to provide advanced life support and critical care services for patients referred to The Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions.