Johns Hopkins Lifeline is a hospital based critical care transport program within the Department of Emergency Medicine. The Lifeline team works within an interdisciplinary model to promote safe and timely transports of critically ill and injured patients across a variety of disciplines. Transport modes include: in-house, ground and air.
- Adult and Pediatric Critical Care
- All Medical and Surgical Disciplines
Nurse Patient Ratio
- One to One, with 2 - 3 providers with the patient on transport.
- Variety Available
- 12/24 hours shifts
- Must have minimum 2 years ICU/ED ICU Experience. Transport experience preferred.
- Experienced RN’s will receive a comprehensive orientation to the transport arena dependant upon experience and comfort levels
- Competency based orientation
- 8 to 12 weeks