I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Salary & More
The bottom line on your paycheck goes far beyond your ability to make a living—it is a reflection of your value to your employer and recognition of your worth in the marketplace. At Hopkins, we not only offer highly competitive nursing salaries, but a comprehensive benefit package, as well.
- Your Salary
- Bi-weekly pay
- Shift and weekend differentials offered
- New grads receive one year of credit for every three years of prior work experience requiring a bachelor’s or advanced degree (*Does not apply for international nurses)
- Relocation Assistance
- Visit Destination: Baltimore to learn more about this benefit and other resources for the out-of-towner.
- Tuition support for you and your dependents
- Flexible, automated self-scheduling
- Customized orientation programs
- Career and professional development programs
Other benefits include:
- Full-time and night-shift bonus
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Long-term care insurance
- Professional liability insurance
- Paid time-off plans plus 7 paid holidays per year
- Retirement plan/tax-deferred annuities (403b)
- On-site garages, discounted parking for eligible RNs
- MTA pre-tax transit program
- Pre-tax health and dependent care spending accounts
*Some benefits are taxable.
For more information about these and other employee benefits, go to http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/human_resources/.
Johns Hopkins Hospital is not only America’s “Best” Hospital, but it is also a great place to work!
Learn more about our new facilities.
IJHN Evidence-Based Practice Series
We are proud to announce the launch of a new online EBP course within the next few weeks. It will be much more interactive, engaging, and concise! Get a sneak peek. This series of courses is designed to give you the knowledge and competencies you need to address clinical practice, administrative, and educational questions.
Magnet Recognition at JHH
The Johns Hopkins Hospital is an ANCC Magnet®-recognized organization. ANCC’s Magnet designation is the highest and most prestigious credential a healthcare organization can achieve for nursing excellence and quality patient care.