Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Hopkins in the News
Big Success at Hopkins: Donated Crutches Go To Haiti
Johns Hopkins emeregency physician and disaster expert, Tom Kirsch, M.D., paints a portrait of disaster responders for Newsweek
Johns Hopkins Pediatricians Help Young Haitian Girl - A 'Restavek'
- Pediatric residents from the Johns Hopkins Children's Center recently returned from Haiti
- ABC-WMAR-TV (Baltimore)
- NBC-WBAL-TV (Baltimore)
- Hopkins disaster expert interviewed by Baltimore SunFOX-WTTG-TV (DC)http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/john-hopkins-doctors-return-from-haiti-012210
- Dr. Tom Kirsch, JHH emergency doctor and disaster medicine expert, was interviewed over weekend by Washington Post about Haiti
- . www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/01/15/AR2010011504075_2.html
- Dr. Christina Catlett, JHH emergency doctor and disaster medicine expert was interviewed by Canadian nation news talk radio program Sunday Jan 17 about medical challenges in major disasters like Haiti earthquake
- Dr. Matthew Levy, JHH emergency doctor and disaster medicine expert, was interviewed Jan 18 about how medical teams must be well trained to handle many challenges of Haiti earthquake and Hopkins’ plans to help.
- Dr. Matthew Levy, JHH emergency doctor and disaster medicine expert, was interviewed Jan 18 about how medical teams must be well trained to handle many challenges of Haiti earthquake and Hopkins experts already there.