Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Promise and Progress - Editor's Video Pick and Feature Story Web Exclusives
The Time is Now: 2010-2011
Editor's Video Pick and Feature Story Web Exclusives
Date: November 11, 2010
Editor’s Video Pick – A Must See
Construction Workers at Johns Hopkins Form Pink Ribbon in Honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Feature Story: The Time is Now -- Web Exclusives
Thought Leaders Video Series: Cancer Genetics Pioneer Bert Vogelstein Discusses the Promise of Gene-Based Research
Leading Epigenetics Researcher Stephen Baylin Explains Epigenetics
Pediatric Oncology Director Donald Small discusses the genetics of curing kids’ cancer:
Fundamentals of Cancer: Cause to Cure
Meet the Cancer Immunology Team
[Pictured on Page 20 of Promise and Progress]
Left to right, front row: Drew Pardoll, M.D., Ph.D., Suzanne Topalian, M.D., Julie Brahmer, M.D., Charles Drake M.D., Ph.D. Second row: Evan Lipson, M.D., Christian Meyer, M.D. Ph.D, Janis Taube, M.D., Robert Anders, M.D., Ph.D., Alice Pons, R.N., Helen Xu, Dung Le, M.D. Third row Tracee McMiller, M.S.,Theresa Salay, Marta Gilson, Ph.D., Marina Laiko, Robert Gray. Not pictured: Deborah Armstrong, M.D., William Sharfman, M.D., Daniel Laheru, M.D., and Leiping Chen, Ph.D.
Articles in this Issue
Cover Story: Personalized Medicine is Here, The Time is Now
- Personalized Medicine is Here: The Time is Now
- Cover Story Sidebar: Our Cancer Research is Curing Other Diseases Too
- Cover Story Sidebar: A New Paradigm for Cancer Drug Discovery
- Cover Story Sidebar: Personalized Approaches in Pediatric Cancer
- Cover Story Sidebar: The Frankenstein Project
- Cover Story Sidebar: The Serendipitous Discovery of a Cancer Starter
- Cover Story Sidebar: The Mathematics of Curing Cancer
- Immune Cell Commander
- A Personalized Genetic Profile for Brain Cancer
- A New "Twist" in Breast Cancer
- JHU Engineering Student Invents Melanoma Screening Device
- Special Delivery: Biodegradable Particles Transport Drugs to Diseased Tissues and Organs
- Targeting Brain Cancer Stem Cells
- Vaccine Clears Out Leukemia Cells
- Does Low Cholesterol Equal Lower Risk of High-Grade Prostate Cancer?
- A Common Good - The Commonwealth Foundation
- Helping Us Solve The Cancer Puzzle
- The Skip Viragh Center
- Making Waves to Fight Cancer
- Gift Brings Complementary Care to Cancer Patients
- A Major Gift for Kidney Cancer Research
- Giant Food Supports Childhood Cancer Research
- Wawa Cares About Cancer Patients
- Young Lacrosse Players Faced Off Against Childhood Cancer