Promise and Progress - Rocking the Cause
Rocking the Cause
Date: December 1, 2009
The 10th Anniversary of the Paul Reed Smith (PRS) Guitars Charity Weekend was held in October and featured concerts and golf tournaments across Baltimore.
A highlight of the weekend’s activities was an auction of custom made PRS guitars
autographed by celebrities, including Bruce Springsteen, Carlos Santana, Buddy Guy, and Olympic swimming gold medalist Michael Phelps. The events raised $200,000 for the Kimmel Cancer Center’s Harry J. Duffey Family Patient and Family Services Living with Cancer Resource Program.
Articles in this Issue
- Cancer Cells Revealed in a Drop of Fluid
- Cancer Causing Bacteria
- Lung Cancer In Never Smokers A Different Disease with Different Treatments
- Headline Makers In Brief
- Lab On A Chip Shows How Cancer Spreads
- New Anticancer Drug for Skin and Brain Cancers
- Colon Cancer Needs a Sugar Fix
- Internet Hoax Revealed
- Beyond Colonoscopy