The building opened May 1, 2012. It features The Charlotte R. Bloomberg Children’s Center and the Sheikh Zayed Tower. Find the information you need in this media kit. Highlights of the 1.6 million-square-foot building erected on five acres:
- 560 all-private patient rooms.
- 33 expansive operating rooms.
- New adult and pediatric emergency departments.
- Array of advanced technology.
- Quiet, cheerful environment.
- Enhanced food, parking and TV options.
- Unique artwork and healing gardens.
Read our news releases.
Get story ideas.
View and download photos and videos.