If you would like to make an appointment at the Johns Hopkins Center for Rasmussen Syndrome and Immune-Mediated Epilepsies in Children, please send us a referral and copies of the medical records to:
Johns Hopkins Center for Rasmussen Syndrome and Immune-Mediated Epilepsies in Children
Attn. Sarah Doerrer, CPNP
Johns Hopkins Hospital
600 North Wolfe Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21287
Fax # 410-614-0373
Please make sure you include the following records:
- Clinic notes from Emergency Department or Hospital admissions
- Clinic notes from neurological assessments
- Laboratory results including blood work and cerebrospinal fluid results
- CDs with images of the MRI studies and EEGs
- Any other significant documents
Please contact our medical office coordinator at 410-955-9100 for assistance in submitting the above information and scheduling your appointment.
To make an appointment or request a consultation, please call 410-955-9100, Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.