Patients and families coping with multiple sclerosis (MS) face many challenges. The Multiple Sclerosis Center at Johns Hopkins seeks to provide an accurate diagnosis, quality patient care and an effective treatment plan to help patients manage their condition.
Our team of doctors combines cutting-edge technology and research with a patient-oriented treatment plan in an effort to care for those suffering with MS – and with the goal of ultimately curing this disease.
For more information:
- Request an appointment
- Find a local MS support group
- Prepare for an appointment
- Prepare for a procedure
- Learn how to manage your health care team
- New Oral Medication Teriflunomide(Aubagio®) is approved by FDA
- New Oral Medication Tecfidera™ is approved by FDA