Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
New! Congratulations to our team of researchers for being awarded this PO1 grant from the NIMH:
- Intranasal Insulin Therapy for HIV-associated Neurocognitive Disorders (HAND); 1P01MH105280-01A1 (McArthur/Haughey, PI's)
Justin McArthur, M.B.B.S., M.P.H., F.A.A.N.
- Center for Novel Therapeutics for HIV-associated Cognitive Disorders; P30MH075673-10
- Translational Research in NeuroAIDS and Mental Health; R25MH080661-08
- Intranasal Insulin Therapy for HIV-associated Neurocognitive Disorders (HAND); 1P01MH105280-01A1
Ned Sacktor, M.D.
- Amyloid Neuroimaging in Older HIV+ Individuals with Cognitive Impairment; 5R01NS081196-04
- Neurologic Sequelae of HIV Subtype A and D Infection and ART Rakai Uganda; 5R01MH099733-03
- Intranasal Insulin Therapy for HIV-associated Neurocognitive Disorders: Clinical Trial; 1P01MH105280-01A1
Norman Haughey, Ph.D.
- Mechanisms of Neuroinflammation in HAND; R01MH077542-09
- Altered Amyloid Processing in HIV; R01MH096636-03
- Combinational Systems Analyses to Identify Neural Circuits Perturbed by HIV; R03MH103985-02
- Intranasal Insulin Therapy for HIV-associated Neurocognitive Disorders: Mechanistic Studies; 1P01MH105280-01A1
Amanda Brown, Ph.D.
- Project Pipeline Baltimore: A Brain Sciences Program for High School Students; R25MH100711-02
- Building the Capacity of Local Education Agencies to Reduce HIV; U87PS004164-03
Barbara Slusher, MAS, Ph.D.
- Training in Neurotherapeutics Discovery and Development for Academic Scientists; R25NS077582-04
- GCPII Inhibitors for the Treatment of Chemotherapy-Induced Neuropathy; R01CA161056-04
- Intranasal Insulin Therapy for HIV-associated Neurocognitive Disorders: Preclinical Evaluation; 1P01MH105280-01A1
Request an Appointment
To learn more about the Johns Hopkins NIMH Center, please call 443-287-0571.
Adult Neurology: 410-955-9441
Pediatric Neurology: 410-955-4259
Adult Neurosurgery: 410-955-6406
Pediatric Neurosurgery: 410-955-7337
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.