Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
JHU NIMH Center Cores
JHU NIMH Center's Main Objectives:
- To integrate aspects of ongoing research in HAND and SIV encephalitis
- Develop high-throughput and screening assays for identifying novel therapeutic compounds
- Use proteomics and lipidomics approaches to indentifying surrogate markers of disease activity
- Disseminate information and education about HAND through existing and new educational systems, including the JHU-LPS AIDS Education and Training Center and the JHU Center for Clinical Global Health Education
- Facilitate the entry of new investigators into Neuro-AIDS research, and to catalyze new areas of research, particularly where relevant for drug discovery or the development of validated surrogate markers
Learn more about the Center Cores by following the links below:
- Administrative and Education Core
- Clinical Outcomes Core
- Development Core
- Surrogate Markers Core
- Therapeutic Development Core
Request an Appointment
To learn more about the Johns Hopkins NIMH Center, please call 443-287-0571.
Adult Neurology: 410-955-9441
Pediatric Neurology: 410-955-4259
Adult Neurosurgery: 410-955-6406
Pediatric Neurosurgery: 410-955-7337
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.