Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
JHU NIMH Center
- Facilitate collaborative research in HIV-related neuroscience, and specifically sustained CNS inflammation and metabolic derangements, among the widest possible range of investigators within the Johns Hopkins academic community to lead to an effective therapy for HIV-associated neurocognitive disorders (HAND).
- Increase resources for HIV-related neurological therapeutics development at Johns Hopkins University, and to enhance the productivity of related HIV-related neuroscience research locally, nationally and internationally.
- Encourage high-risk, innovative ‘developmental’ research, especially of a cross-disciplinary nature.
- Provide resources for new investigators at all levels to enter the field of HIV neuroscience research, particularly with the aim of therapeutic development.
- Provide education and training for HIV providers, patients, and investigators in clinical and research aspects of HAND.
Learn more about the Center Cores:
Request an Appointment
To learn more about the Johns Hopkins NIMH Center, please call 443-287-0571.
Adult Neurology: 410-955-9441
Pediatric Neurology: 410-955-4259
Adult Neurosurgery: 410-955-6406
Pediatric Neurosurgery: 410-955-7337
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.