Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Senior Genetic Counselor
Clinical and Research Coordinator
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Department of Neurology
600 N. Wolfe Street
Baltimore, MD 21287
- 1994, BA Psychology, University of Virginia
- 1994, BA Environmental Science, University of Virginia
- 2001, MS Health and Medical Sciences/Genetic Counseling, University of California, Berkeley
- American Board of Genetic Counseling, 2002
- Genetic counselor for the Johns Hopkins Comprehensive Neurofibromatosis Center
- Clinical supervisor for NIH/JHU, University of Maryland, and Howard genetic counseling programs
- Instructor, Post-Doctoral Clinical Genetics Training Program
- Member, Institute of Genetic Medicine Education Committee
- Coordinating drug trials for the treatment of NF2
- Following the natural history of schwannomatosis
- Assessing healthcare delivery models for individuals and families with chronic disease
- Consultant for the National Fragile X Foundation
Request an Appointment
Adult Neurology: 410-955-9441
Pediatric Neurology: 410-955-4259
Adult Neurosurgery: 410-955-6406
Pediatric Neurosurgery: 410-955-7337
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.