Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Senior Genetic Counselor
Clinical and Research Coordinator
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Department of Neurology
600 N. Wolfe Street
Baltimore, MD 21287
- 1994, BA Psychology, University of Virginia
- 1994, BA Environmental Science, University of Virginia
- 2001, MS Health and Medical Sciences/Genetic Counseling, University of California, Berkeley
- American Board of Genetic Counseling, 2002
- Genetic counselor for the Johns Hopkins Comprehensive Neurofibromatosis Center
- Clinical supervisor for NIH/JHU, University of Maryland, and Howard genetic counseling programs
- Instructor, Post-Doctoral Clinical Genetics Training Program
- Member, Institute of Genetic Medicine Education Committee
- Coordinating drug trials for the treatment of NF2
- Following the natural history of schwannomatosis
- Assessing healthcare delivery models for individuals and families with chronic disease
- Consultant for the National Fragile X Foundation
Request an Appointment
Adult Neurology: 410-955-9441
Pediatric Neurology: 410-955-4259
Adult Neurosurgery: 410-955-6406
Pediatric Neurosurgery: 410-955-7337
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.