Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Education & Training Programs
Thank you for your interest in the Johns Hopkins Neurology and Neurosurgery educational programs. Please follow the links below to learn more.
- The Blaustein Pain Research and Education Endowment
- Medical Student Electives
- Neurosurgery Residency Program
- Adult Neurology Residency Program
- Pediatric Neurology Residency Program
- NINDS Research Education Program for Residents
- Aging and Dementia Training Fellowship
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Disorders Fellowship
- Epilepsy Fellowship
- Movement Disorders Fellowship
- Neurocritical Care Fellowship
- Neuroimmunology and Neurological Infections Fellowship
- Neuromuscular Medicine Fellowship
- Vascular Neurology Fellowship
- Neurosurgery Updates Symposium
- Neurology Grand Rounds
- Neurosurgery Grand Rounds
- Blaustein Pain Conference
- Clinical Neuroscience Seminar
- Dementia Consortium Conference
- NeuroImmunology Seminar Series
- Neurological Clinico-Pathology Conference
Request an Appointment
Adult Neurology: 410-955-9441
Pediatric Neurology: 410-955-4259
Adult Neurosurgery: 410-955-6406
Pediatric Neurosurgery: 410-955-7337
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.