Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
The program is currently accepting applications for the next academic year.
For Post-doctoral program: Successful completion of an ACGME accredited residency in Neurology or Psychiatry or successful completion of a PhD.
Applicants for pre-doctoral fellowships must be admitted to the training program through one of the following doctoral degree programs:
- the Department of Mental Health,
- the Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences, or
- the Department of Neuroscience
How to Apply:
Please submit your letter of interest, current CV and 2 letters of recommendation to the director of the program:
Dr. Marilyn Albert
Director, Division of Cognitive Neuroscience
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
1620 McElderry Street
Reed Hall West - 1
Baltimore, MD 21205
In your letter of interest, please specify that you are applying for the Aging & Demetia Training Program Fellowship and when you desire to begin training. Please identify which general area is of interest to you (Animal Models, Neuroimaging, Clinical Research, Population Studies).
Applicants with appropriate qualifications will be asked to complete a WorkPlan as part of their application. This will include:
- An overview of the applicant’s goals for the training program,
- A description of the research the applicant proposes to complete during the training period,
- A description of the educational activities the applicant proposes to complete during the training period (including the required courses and relevant seminars), and
- A brief description of clinical activities to be conducted, where appropriate.
Examples of WorkPlans can be provided by the Program Director, on request.
When your application materials have been received, you will be sent notification by email. The Program Administrator will notify you if you have been selected for an interview. If you have administrative questions about the fellowship, or questions about the content of the fellowship, please email Dr. Albert (email@example.com).
Request an Appointment
Adult Neurology: 410-955-9441
Pediatric Neurology: 410-955-4259
Adult Neurosurgery: 410-955-6406
Pediatric Neurosurgery: 410-955-7337
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.