Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Neurosurgical Disorders in Children
Pediatric brain tumors, seizures, and inborn abnormalities of the spine, face and head can be challenging. Patients and families all over the world can rely on the experts at Johns Hopkins to offer hope, insight, and compassionate care.
- Arachnoid Cysts
- Brachial Plexus Injury (also called Obstetric Brachial Plexus Palsy)
- Brain Abscess
- Brain Tumors
- Cerebral Palsy, including Selective Dorsal Rhizotomy for spasticity
- Chiari Malformations
- Congenital Malformations of the Brain & Spine
- Craniofacial Syndromes
- Craniosynostosis / Craniostenosis
- Skeletal Dysplasia
- Spinal Cord Tumors
- Spinal Dysraphism / Spina Bifida
- Tethered Spinal Cord
- Traumatic Brain and Spinal Injuries
- Vascular Abnormalities, including Moyamoya and Pediatric Aneurysm
To request a consultation or make an appointment, please contact Johns Hopkins Pediatric Neurosurgery at 410-955-7337.
Request an Appointment
Pediatric Neurosurgery: 410-955-7337
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.