NEPHROLOGY FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM
HOW TO APPLY
The Johns Hopkins Division of Nephrology participates in the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) and the fellowship match program overseen by the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP). We accept fellows of diverse racial/ ethnic backgrounds and encourage minorities to apply.
Please note: Effective July 1, 2012 the Johns Hopkins Bayview Nephrology Fellowship Program is merging with the Johns Hopkins Hospital Fellowship Program.
All applicants for the fellowship program must submit their application online through ERAS. Please be sure to provide the following:
- Completed application
- Three letters of recommendation (including letters from your residency training director and research mentor [if applicable])
- Personal statement concisely describing your previous clinical and research training, career goals in Nephrology, and potential research interests (if applicable)
All applicants to the Nephrology fellowship program are required to register with the NRMP.
- July 1, 2012: MyERAS website opens to applicants.
- July 15, 2012: ERAS PostOffice opens to July application cycle programs to download applications
- August-November 2012: Applicant interviews are conducted.
- November 14, 2012: Rank order list closes.
- December 5, 2012: Fellowship Match Day
For additional information about the application process, please contact:
Ms. Barbara Carson, Fellowship Program Coordinator
Division of Nephrology
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
1830 E Monument St, Suite 416
Baltimore, Maryland 21205
Phone: (410) 955-5268 select option #4
Fax: (410) 955-0485