Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
NEPHROLOGY FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM
HOW TO APPLY
The Johns Hopkins Division of Nephrology participates in the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) and the fellowship match program overseen by the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP). We accept fellows of diverse racial/ ethnic backgrounds and encourage minorities to apply.
All applicants for the fellowship program must submit their application online through ERAS. Please be sure to provide the following:
- Completed application
- Four letters of recommendation (including letters from your residency training director and research mentor [if applicable])
- Personal statement concisely describing your previous clinical and research training, career goals in Nephrology, and potential research interests (if applicable)
All applicants to the Nephrology fellowship program are required to register with the NRMP.
- July 6, 2017: ERAS website opens to applicants.
- July 15, 2017: ERAS PostOffice opens to programs.
- August-November 2017: Applicant interviews are conducted.
- December 6, 2017: Fellowship Match Day
For additional information about the application process, please contact:
Ms. Barbara Carson, Fellowship Program Coordinator
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Division of Nephrology
1830 E Monument Street, Suite 416
Baltimore, Maryland 21287
Phone: (410) 955-5268 select option #4
Fax: (410) 367-2258
Learn more about our opportunities for education:
Request an Appointment
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.