- Letter of Intent Due Date: February 9, 2015
- Invitations to Submit Applications: March 9, 2015
- Invited Applications Due Date: May 4, 2015
- Notification Date of Acceptance: June 15, 2015
- Start Date for Grants: July 1, 2015
Requirements – PHS 398, NIH Format (Arial, 11 point type only)
Please submit a completed pdf version of the invited application to CMRGrants@jhmi.edu no later than April 28, 2014.
- NIH Face Page
- Project Summary/Relevance/Project-Performance Site
- Scientific Key Personnel
- Table of Contents
- Detailed Budget (no equipment) $30,000 for one year
- Four-page Biographical Sketch
- Brief (5 page limit) Proposal with Introduction, Specific Aim(s), Research Strategy
- Bibliography (not included in 5 page limit)
- Letter of support from the applicant’s department.
Questions? Call Lynne Jones, PhD at 443-444-5906 or email the above email address.
Funding: You will be notified in writing about the funding decision.
Post-award Requirement: You will be required to submit a final report within 30 days after the expiration of the term of your project. You are also expected to present the results of your research at the annual Center symposium.