Ready to communicate with user
To take full advantage of this site, please turn it on and then refresh the page.
Hitachi Transmission Electron Microscope
- Hitachi 7600 TEM
- Dual AMT CCD camera system
- XR50 high-resolution high-speed (5 Mpixel, 16-bit) camera
- 2K x 2K 16-bit low-noise camera for high-quality digital micrographs
- Film camera also available
- 20-120 kV operating voltage
- High-contast and high-resolution imaging modes
- Thin sections of fixed embedded specimens
- Negative staining, metal shadowing of purified proteins
- Immuno-electron microscopy
- Specimen orientation on motorized stage
Examples of digital imaging
Negative stained immuno-EM of virus-like particles.
Thin section of cultured cell.