Ready to communicate with user
To take full advantage of this site, please turn it on and then refresh the page.
Extended Live-tissue Time-Lapse Microscope
- Zeiss AxioObserver.Z1 inverted microscope
- Zeiss AxioVision software
- Fully automated Zeiss AxioObserver.Z1 inverted microscope with fluorescence and phase contrast optics
- Marzhauser motorized z-axis stage and external filter wheels work with multiwavelengthdichroics for accurate in color registration and imaging speed for FRET
- Cooled CCD camera with 30% quantum efficiency for high-resolution imaging
- Extended time-lapse of tissue growth & development:
- Iteratively monitor central 8-wells (24-well glass-bottom microtiter plate), arbitrary positions at maximum speed
- Superb stability of software, positioning, and environmental control
- Demonstrated 3 week continuous monitoring of murine mammary tissue and prostate tissue samples!