Ready to communicate with user
To take full advantage of this site, please turn it on and then refresh the page.
Cryostat for cryo-sectioning
Open to both Facility Members and Non-members
- Leica Cryostat CM 3050S
- For cryo-sectioning fixed and snap-frozen tissues mounted in OCT
- Separate chamber and specimen cooling down to -55°C
- Section thickness 0.5 to 300 µm
- Specimen size up to 55 x 70 mm
- Foot pedal control of microtome sectioning
Unlike other equipment, the cryostat is open to the Hopkins community without Facility membership. Please refer to our rate table for the cost to use the cryostat. for any additional information.