1. Bloomberg School of Public Health, Dr. Michael Klag, Dean
2. Plaza Picture Framing, Towson, MD, Cindy Brohawn
3. Pathology Photography, JHMI, Norman Barker and Rick Tracy
4. JHSOM Development and Alumni Relations Office, Cheryll Glab
5. Vesalius Trust for Visual Communications in the Health Sciences
6. Department of Orthopedics, JHMI
7. Department of Cardiac Surgery, JHMI
8. Department of Art as Applied to Medicine, JHMI, Faculty and Staff
9. Brödel Archives of the Department of Art as Applied to Medicine, Gary Lees
10. Dr. Ralph Hruban
11. Dr. Edward McFarland
12. Zina Deretsky and Alan Lapp, Centennial Catalog design
13. Lydia Gregg ‘07, “Hopkins Greats”
14. Timothy Phelps, exhibit curator
To make your gift by credit card today, complete this secure online giving form. If you have any questions about making your gift, call 410-516-3400 or e-mail email@example.com.
Department of Art as Applied to Medicine
Johns Hopkins University, School of Medicine
1830 East Monument Street, Suite 7000
Baltimore, Maryland 21287
ph :: 410.955.3213 | fax :: 410.955.1085
email :: firstname.lastname@example.org
CURRENT EVENTS :: Save the Date! Thursday, July 24 for our Annual Alumni Dinner in Rochester, MN
Hopkins alum will gather for an alumni dinner at the AMI meeting at Mayo!
Thurs July 24, 7:30 at Victoria's Ristorante and Wine Bar
, a short walk from the conference.
Please use the sign up sheet that will be posted near the Registration desk at the conference.
You are welcome to bring a guest. Carl Clingman is coordinating the reservations. If questions, please email Carl at email@example.com
Hope to see you at Victoria's!