Johns Hopkins Medicine resources
- Johns Hopkins Department of Health, Safety and Environment
- Inside Hopkins, June 9, 2011
- Inside Hopkins, August 4, 2011
- Inside Hopkins, September 15, 2011
- Dome, September 2011
- Hear Chet Wyman, M.D., Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center patient and Johns Hopkins anesthesiologist, talk about why a mandatory flu vaccine is important to him.
The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Health System Corporation and School of Medicine
For 2013-2014 flu campaign we are introducing a new repoting solution offered through SAP Business Objects. Click here for the user guide. Please note that the jhPeopleSmart Universe contains personnel information. Accordingly, when accessing the Report you are only authorized to access information for individuals employed in the department(s) for which you have supervisory or managerial responsibility. You are not authorized to access data maintained for employees of other departments. For any questions related to the report, please contact HSE at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sibley Memorial Hospital
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Immunization Action Coalition- Honor Roll for Patient Safety, Mandatory Influenza Vaccination for Healthcare Workers