Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
The Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins in East Baltimore
The main clinical site for the Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center is located on the campus of the Johns Hopkins Hospital East Baltimore campus. Most of the clinical activity for adult patients occurs in our main building, The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Building, located on Jefferson Street. Our clinical activity for childhood cancer patients occurs on our Pediatric Oncology Unit, located in the Bloomberg Children's Center, 11th floor of the Main Johns Hopkins Hospital. We also have our two Cancer Research buildings in East Baltimore, as well The Hackerman-Patz Patient and Family Pavilion.
Directions to Our Locations:
- The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Building
(Weinberg Building Floor by Floor Layout)
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center - Greenspring Station
- Cancer Services at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Cancer Services at Suburban Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Pediatric Oncology Units
- The Cancer Research Buildings: Bunting-Blaustein Building and David Koch Building
- The Hackerman-Patz Patient and Family Pavilion
Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center Virtual Tour
Experience the Center by taking a virtual tour of our clinical care building. "Walk" through our facilities to learn more about services and programs. Prepare for your first visit with this step-by-step guide.