Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
The following may be helpful in planning for a stay at The Hackerman-Patz Patient and Family Pavillion. Please keep in mind that some patients in treatment may be sensitized to strong smelling lotions, perfumes, and air fresheners.
- DVD player or gaming console with extra long AV cords as these are not provided in rooms
- Laundry soap is provided but should you decide to bring your own it must be High Efficiency
- Calling card or cell phone for long distance telephone calls
- A tote bag for important hospital papers.
- Journal or notebook
- Calendar or planner
- Wireless enabled laptop
- Plenty of snacks and beverages to store in your kitchenette
- Your favorites from home: picture frames, pillow, blanket
- Hand sanitizer and antibacterial wipes
- Seasonal clothing and umbrella
- Comfortable walking shoes
Please Do Not Bring the Following Items:
- Candles and incense
- Portable heaters
- Personal valuables
Housing Referral Service - (410) 614-6527