Attend the Colon Cancer Couples Retreat
For patients living with metastatic colorectal cancer and their partners
September 23-25, 2016
WHAT: This program is offered at no cost to the patients and their partners. Space is limited. Place registration through contacts below
The goals of this program include:
- Provide couples an opportunity to share and network with others facing the same challenges.
- Provide a program designed to ease psychological distress for the patient and the spouse.
- Facilitate interactions in an environment that is comfortable and conducive to open frank discussions about emotional impact of metastatic colorectal cancer on the patient, spouse and other family members.
- Explore the resources couples need to physically, financially and emotionally cope with metastatic colorectal cancer diagnosis and treatment.
- Incorporate humor as part of the retreat content that provides a means for stress reduction.
- Introduce a variety of methods and techniques that can be used for stress relief and improve quality of life (Yoga, physical activity, meditation, nutrition, positive thinking).
- Provide a spiritual discussion for those seeking this type of connection.
For more information please contact:
Eden Stotsky-Himelfarb, RN
443-997-0972 or email@example.com
Amy Hacker-Prietz, PA-C
410-955-6981 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Chemo School & Virtual Tour
Take our video class to learn about your first steps in receiving chemotherapy Chemo School
Prepare for your first visit with this "walking" tour of our clinical facilities. Watch the video.
The Kimmel Wire
Latest News from the Kimmel Cancer Center