For patients living with metastatic colorectal cancer and their partners
WHEN: October 11-13, 2013
WHERE: BonSecours Spirituality Center
1525 Marriottsville Road
Marriottsville, MD 21104
WHAT: This program is offered at no cost to the patients and their partners. Space is limited. Place registration through contacts below
The goals of this program include:
- Provide couples an opportunity to share and network with others facing the same challenges.
- Provide a program designed to ease psychological distress for the patient and the spouse.
- Facilitate interactions in an environment that is comfortable and conducive to open frank discussions about emotional impact of metastatic colorectal cancer on the patient, spouse and other family members.
- Explore the resources couples need to physically, financially and emotionally cope with metastatic colorectal cancer diagnosis and treatment.
- Incorporate humor as part of the retreat content that provides a means for stress reduction.
- Introduce a variety of methods and techniques that can be used for stress relief and improve quality of life (Yoga, physical activity, meditation, nutrition, positive thinking).
- Provide a spiritual discussion for those seeking this type of connection.
For more information please contact:
Eden Stotsky-Himelfarb, RN
410-502-3098 or email@example.com
Amy Hacker-Prietz, PA-C
410-955-6981 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Beth Onners, RN
410-502-2800 or email@example.com
Gina Norton, RN
410-614-5948 or firstname.lastname@example.org