Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
WHEN: September 28, 2013
WHERE: Chevy Chase Bank Conference Room
The Sheikh Zayed Tower
Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore
After attending this activity, the participant will demonstrate the ability to:
• Summarize current trends in screening and prevention
• Define surgical therapy of primary disease, including laparoscopy
• Differentiate between the different types of adjuvant therapy
• Identify recent advances in chemotherapy
• Discuss management of hepatic metastases
• Discuss cytoreduction and intraperitoneal chemotherapy
• Summarize management of rare tumors, including carcinoid and appendiceal cancers.
This activity is intended for gastroenterologists, surgeons, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, radiologists, pathologists, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, social workers, and other healthcare professionals involved with the diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up of patients with, or at risk for, colorectal cancer. This activity has been approved for AMAPRA Category 1 Credits.