Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
The Breast Cancer Program has specialists from multiple disciplines who provide comprehensive approaches to the treatment of breast cancer. These specialist include world-class researchers who extend our knowledge of the causes and treatments of cancer.
Co-Directors of the Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center Breast Cancer Program
Our Breast Cancer Experts:
- Breast Medical Oncologists
- Breast Surgical Oncologists
- Breast Diagnostics - Imaging
- Breast Diagnostics - Pathology
- Breast Diagnostics - Genetic Testing
- Breast Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Radiation Oncologists
- Breast Center Nurses
- Breast Cancer Program Nurses:
Nelli Zafman, CRNP
Carol Riley, CRNP
Penny Powers RN, BSN, OCN
Jane Zorzi, RN BSN
Peggy Fitzpatrick, RN, MSN
Beth Thompson, RN, MSN, CBCN
Elissa Bantug, MHS
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation specialists
- Gynecologists specializing in breast cancer
- Palliative and Pain Care