Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Priority Partners offers programs and services to help members better manage their health. As Priority Partners HealthChoice members, your patients can take advantage of no and low cost services that include:
- Low-cost prescription drugs and over-the-counter medication. See the Priority Partners pharmacy and formulary for more information.
- Visits to urgent care centers
- Emergency department facility services
- Dental care: Dental care for pregnant women and children is directly provided by the Maryland Healthy Smiles Dental Program. Members can contact DentaQuest directly at 1-888-696-9596. For adults 21 and over, dental care is provided by Priority Partners through DentaQuest. Members can contact DentaQuest at 1-800-698-9611.
- Vision care: Vision care is provided by Block Vision Services. Members can contact Block Vision Services at 1-800-428-8789.
- HealthLink@hopkins: 24/7 secure online access to personal health information. Members can login or register at ppmco.org.
- Transportation to doctor and medical appointments: Members can call 1-800-654-9728 for transportation scheduling.
- Assistance in finding the appropriate health care services, as well as help with making doctor's appointments: Members can call 1-800-654-9728 for assistance and appointment scheduling.
- Care management: Members are placed in one of three levels, and depending on their level, are given a variety of support, tools and services that are specifically designed to help them better understand and manage their medical conditions.
- Health education: Priority Partners has a team of health educators that teach different programs to help members better manage their health. Members can call 1-800-957-9760 to sign up for a program or contact a health educator.
- Pregnancy Resources: Expectant moms have access to various programs including Partners with Mom a high risk prenantal case management program, BabySteps online rewards program and health coaching. Members can call 1-800-261-2396 Ext. 5355 for more information.
Appointment Access Standards
|Service||Appointment Wait Time (not more than)|