Our EHP provider manual is a guide for network providers regarding benefit eligibility, referral and pre-authorization requirements, claims and appeals information, and much more. If your office needs a manual, or any additional information, please contact your Network Manager at 800-895-4998 or 410-762-5385.
- EHP Provider Manual
- Anesthesia Guidelines
- Behavioral Health Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Claims Retraction
- Appeals Response Grid
- Medical Policies
- Medical Guidelines and Behavioral Health Clinical Practice Guidelines
- *Medical Record Standards
- Outpatient Referral Guidelines
- Physician Assistant Reimbursement Policy
- Preventative Guidelines
- Quick Reference Guide
- Rejection Review-Appeals Form
- Urgent Care Centers
* Note on Medical Record Documentation Standards: Johns Hopkins HealthCare has established standards for primary care medical record documentation. Records must be maintained in a manner that is current, detailed and organized to facilitated communication, coordination and continuity of care. The standards address confidentiality, the availability of the medical record, and required content of the record.To ensure confidential care for members, the JHHC standards state that medical records are stored securely. Records must be easy to retrieve, but only authorized personnel should have access to them. In addition, staff is expected to receive training in member confidentiality. Compliance with these new standards will be monitored as part of our Quality Improvement Program.