EHP offers programs and services to help members better manage their health. For detailed information on what each individual employer offers, see the schedule of benefits. As EHP members, your patients can take advantage of the following:
- Prescription coverage: Prescription drug benefits vary among EHP employer groups. The EHP pharmacy and formulary can be viewed here.
- Dental care: The EHP dental benefit, offered by some EHP plans, is administered by United Concordia Companies, Inc. (UCCI) through its Advantage Plus Network. Members can call UCCI customer service at 1-866-851-7576.
- Visits to urgent care: Members can find urgent care centers by accessing the Provider directory or calling EHP customer service at 1-800-261-2393.
- One-on-one health coaching: This gives members in most plans (excluding Broadway Services) the opportunity to work one-on-one with a personal health coach and create an individualized action plan to help them meet their health goals. Members can call 1-800-957-9760 for more information.
- Care management program: Members are placed in one of three levels and, depending on their level, are given a varity of support, tools, and services that are specifically designed to help them better understand and manage their medical conditions. Members can call 1-800-557-6916 for more information.
- Pregnancy resources: Various programs for expectant moms including Partners with Mom a high risk prenatal case management program, the BabySteps online rewards program and health coaching. Members can call 1-800-261-2396 Ext. 5355 for more information.
- 24 hour nurse hotline: Members can speak to a real registered nurse 24 hours a day for general medical advice. Members should call 1-866-796-1855 pin #380.
- HealthLink@hopkins: This is the secure web portal for members' personal health information. Members can login and register at ehp.org.
- National medical coverage outside the state of Maryland through MultiPlan PHCS Healthy Directions Network: Members can visit www.multiplan.com for more information.