Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Johns Hopkins Employer Health Programs (EHP) provides immediate access to required forms and documents to assist our providers in expediting claims processing.
- Behavioral Health Services Referral
- Care Management Services Request
- Group Disability Claim
- Makena Processing and Prior Authorization Request
- Maryland Uniform Consultation Referral
- Maryland Uniform Credentialing
- Medical Injectable Prior Authorization Request
- Pharmacy Compound Prior Authorization Request
- Pharmacy Formulary Exception Request (This applies to select EHP employer groups using the Prescribing Guide Formulary only.)
- Pharmacy Prior Authorization (This applies to all EHP employer groups using either the Managed Formulary or Prescribing Guide.)
- Provider Update
- Rejection Review Appeals
- Sub W-9
- Synagis Prior Authorization
PLEASE NOTE: All Forms will need to be faxed to Employer Health Programs (EHP) in order to be processed. See the appropriate fax number on the top of the form for submission. If you have any questions please contact Customer Service at 410-424-4450 or 1-800-261-2393.