Delivering quality medical services to our members is the hallmark of Johns Hopkins HealthCare LLC (JHHC), and we rely on our network providers to do this.
JHHC's Provider Relations Department is dedicated to the partnerships we've established within our provider network. Provider Relations Network Managers and Coordinators work closely with providers and facilities to satisfy the needs of our program enrollees. These include but aren't limited to:
- Rate negotiation and services coordination for non-par providers/vendors
- Needs analyses for network expansions
- Orientation for new providers
- Routine office visits for ongoing training and assurance of contractual compliance
- Annual seminars on general and specific topics of interest
- Updated policies and procedure information
- Network management/monitoring for adequacy, access, appointment and availability
- Immediate response to inquiries, requests and/or issues
- Routine correspondence and communication
Interested in joining our network? Contact our Provider Relations department at 888-895-4998 or 410-762-5385, or view our Provider Relations Network Manager Grid to contact a Network Manager near you.