Johns Hopkins HealthCare LLC. Enriching Lives by Improving Health.
It’s evident that at Johns Hopkins HealthCare LLC (JHHC), we value the lives of our members. We value their quality of life as well as the experiences they’ve gathered along the way, and we hold the same value for our employees.
Our mission is to improve the lives of our plan members by providing access to high-quality, cost-effective, member-centered health care in support of the Johns Hopkins Medicine mission of patient care, teaching and research.
Our vision is to be a leader in innovative health care solutions that fulfill the Johns Hopkins promise of world class, peace-of-mind health care. We adhere to the following core values to implement our mission and vision:
- Inclusion - Embrace the diversity and strengths of the people we serve.
- Innovation - Encourage creative thinking and solutions that transform.
- Service - Empower employees to exceed customer expectations.
- Integrity - Do the right thing.
- Compassion - Act with care and empathy.
- Collaboration - Work together, communicate often and support one another.
Our cultural diversity, innovative thinking and integrity are all examples of some of our core values. And by working in an environment that promotes them, our employees know that they are enriching our members lives as well as their own.